Blood is taken in the clinic, to be sent to a lab locally or in Singapore.
• Pre-pregnancy screening test.
• Pregnancy test.
• Ovulation test.
• Infertility test.
• Hormonal test.
• Menopause test.
• Cholesterol test.
• Thyroid function test.
• Liver function test.
• Kidney function test.
• Diabetes test.
• Toxoplasma test.
• Hepatitis B immunity test.
• Chicken pox immunity test.
• Zika virus test.
• Rubella immunity test.
• Anti-Mullerian hormone (AMH).
• Glucose tolerance test (GTT).
• Non-invasive prenatal test (NIPT).
• Combined first trimester screening test for Down’s syndrome.
• Triple test to screen for Down’s syndrome.
• BRCA 1 and BRCA 2.
• CA 125.
• Hepatitis B.
• Human papilloma virus (HPV).
• Pap smear (ThinPrep).
• HPV test.
• Bacterial vaginosis.
• Candidiasis (yeast/thrush infection).
• Group B streptococcus (GBS).
• Chlamydia antigen (NOT blood chlamydia antibody test).
What is newborn screening test for inborn errors of metabolism?
Many countries, especially in the western hemisphere, make newborn screening a routine test. It is noted that the conditions tested may be uncommon or even rare, but early detection has major implication on the immediate care of the baby as well as future health implication of the individuals as they grow up.
As technologies improve, the current newborn screening test includes many more conditions compared to the original Guthrie test. The clinic-chosen lab tests more conditions than most other labs offering “similar” Guthrie test.
For a complete list of conditions being tested, please contact the clinic. The following is a list of some commonly known conditions as well as some notable ones: